Monday 6 April 2015

Still A While

It has been a month since I posted a dream sequence, and I apologize. Truly guys, I'm getting horrible at remembering my dreams when I wake up. I know what happened as soon as I wake up, but I don't note them down because I think I'll be able to type them out from memory as soon as I get out of my bed. And then I don't...Ugh, I am the worst.

Honestly, these days my dreams have still been surrounding the Korean shows I've been watching. Again, I don't remember what happened in them, but I know they were good because I know I felt happy when I woke up.

Since I'm being incompetent with telling you guys about my dreams, what about all of you? What's the most recent dream you have had? Tell me in the comments. I look forward to hearing about them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment