Friday 3 October 2014

September 25-26, 2014

A mashup of different pop culture references: YouTube videos, the Lord of the Rings, and more. The premise was that we were all a part of Middle Earth. However, we couldn't remember who we were, except for Ian McKellen and he was trying to convince us.
I don't know how this next part ties into the above part, but Martin Freeman and Sigourney Weaver had lots of dinners together at awesome locations. One of the places was a giant dragon boat in the middle of the ocean. The boat was covered with dining tables and there were Chinese lanterns everywhere. The wind was pretty high, but they were able to eat and talk comfortably.

I was with Cynthia, a friend, who was showing me her Halloween costumes. Guys kept entering the dorm even though she was changing. She rummaged through her clothes to see if anything would fit me. Then, I was with another friend, Hayley, on a transit bus...she was driving it. The bus was one that I take regularly (the 595), but it wasn't the same route as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment