Sunday 3 August 2014

July 27-28, 2014

I was in a store with a group of people: something like Michael's or Toys R Us. We were looting it, but only taking certain products. We were mostly taking candy and food items off the shelves and hangers, and dropping them on the floor. While I was putting that Fun Dip sugar type stuff in a baggie, the dream switched to a snow-covered mountain.
There was a snowboard competition at the university, which was located on top of this mountain. The school was a mix of a couple churches I attended (Christian Life Assembly and Willingdon Church), but it was called the first university I attended (Trinity Western University). Callan McAuliffe, an Australian actor, was in it, unofficially. The rules were weird: whoever won was allowed to have sex. So, the actor had his board with him, and I knew he was going to run the course, even though he didn't sign up to be in the race. I decided in my head that I would follow him wherever he went/his race, so I could be the first one to reach him at the finish one, and ultimately the one he had sex with. (Creepy, I know, but the heart wants what the heart wants...or, y'know :P ) Anyway, Callan ran the course before the contest even started, but by the end, it was decided that he won, because he boarded the course a lot faster than the other contestants, by a long shot. I followed him throughout the entire course, and I ran to hug him when he crossed the finish line. Another girl hugged him while I was hugging him too, a friend of his (and mine, I believe). I had my arms around him for a while after, and his arms were around me (aaaaaah), while he was explained what was going to happen by the headmaster. She awkwardly said we had to sign a contract before we did the dirty, so the school wouldn't be liable for rape charges or something to that effect. She also got my and my sister's names mixed up. Then, I was inside the school somehow, walking around with a girl from Teens React (youtube.com/TheFineBros). I was asking her questions, like if she was at TWU for long, and I was telling her about my history with the school when I woke up.

I may or may not have dreamt this after I woke up the first time, or it could be somewhere in the midst of the two dreams I just wrote about:
I was in Iggy Azalea's small room, which she shared with her dog. I was sleeping over and I brought my own comforter. The TV was on its side and there was no fitted sheet on the mattress of her bed. The dog also had headphones on.

And yes, that last one was strange, but hey, dreams are usually weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment