Wednesday 18 June 2014

June 17-18, 2014

I was in this really nice house. I mean, the living space was absolutely gorgeous, something you'd find in a catalogue of modern homes. A few people I know shared the house, two of them being Aeri and Victoria, girls from the same university department as me. Apparently I was really close with them in the dream, otherwise, why would I be there? Also, I'm thinking that they didn't actually live together at the beginning of the dream: Aeri was moving in/staying for a short period of time. We wanted to explore the house more so we went upstairs to drop off her bag in her room. The layout of the upstairs was much different than the living space: it was more like a home...White doors, white walls, cream carpet. Anyway, when we went down the hallway to look at the other rooms, Victoria was in the last one. I was surprised and somehow knew this wasn't her room; the one Aeri was going to stay in was her room. I asked her why she wasn't staying in her own room. And I forgot her answer.
Aeri and Victoria started talking and I didn't feel like joining in aka I didn't know what they were talking about, so I went back to the room where we dropped off Aeri's stuff, sat on the bed, and surfed the web on my laptop.
Then the dream switched. I was in a car with my dad. We were going to this place that we bought (?) so Dad could do some work on the garden...There wasn't much of a house on the land, but the gardens were beautiful. When we arrived, Dad was very happy because someone had put the fertilizer piles right where he wanted them. (This place was like shared land...I'm not sure why or how, but it was.) There were also a few people picnicking on the grass when we got there. Dad started to work, and all of a sudden the dream changed again. The gardens looked like the layout of Reflection Pond at my university but more like a gladiator arena: stone steps leading down to the grass and pond area, in the shape of a monster oval. There were people setting up for an event as well. I guess I was running with a friend (a really good looking guy friend) when we got to the place, and we decided to split up. He ran up top on the stone, while I ran at the bottom with the sand and grass. The people that were setting up for this event got in the way though, as in the stuff that they were setting up made it difficult for me to keep to the same path. I was running really well in the dream though, which is hilarious because I don't like running. I ran for a long time, and fast. I think at some point, people kept stopping to watch me, even those just hanging around the site. I ran for about 40 minutes straight, when I realized Dad and I needed to leave to get back home.
Next thing I know, I'm in the car with my dad and we're driving on the freeway. There's a lot of construction going on so it's slow going. Then, when we're at a standstill, we see a car with a dad and his son, who's in the back seat, stopped on the side of the road on the oncoming traffic side of us. All of a sudden, it bursts into flame.

And that's when my alarm wakes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment