Sunday 9 March 2014

February 11-12, 2014


  1. I was at a movie with a girl named either Maria or Marina. Apparently she slept with a guy and became nomad-like. The dream seemed like reality...
  2. I was living in or staying at a mansion during an event, like a party or something. I walked around at night, because I couldn't sleep, finding other people who couldn't sleep. One thing you should know about me is that I'm a night owl in real life, and I guess in this dream, an extreme night owl/insomniac. Anyway, this particular night, in the dream, I found a boy on a couch near the front of the house, reading. People I find were always working on something, like drawing for example, and all the work these people do were really good. Eventually, I went out for a walk in the garden, for fresh air and the chill. I tried to persuade someone to go to the garden with me, but no one came. The boy went into the garden before, but not this time. I'm alone.
Wow. What a dark note to end on...Good job, sub-conscious brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment