Tuesday 28 January 2014

December 9-10, 2013

  1. At church, a small and intimate worship service. Chelsey (a girl my age from high school), Emma, and Jillian (girls my sister's age from high school) were there, because Chelsey had become a devout Christian since her current relationship with a guy. I remember feeling disgusted by her because she was just being fake, putting on a persona/a mask to be with the guy. At the end of the service, Mom got mad with my sister and I, so we had to walk home. I thought cutting through the church would take 30 minutes off of our commute, but when we tried to do so, the doors of the church were locked. So, we decided to hop a fence beside the church, so that no one trespassed, to get what we wanted.
  2. I was on a road trip with my dad and my sister. In the car, we each had personal heaters set to our personal temperature preferences. Our final destination would be a carnival and water park that was located beside Splashdown in Tsawwassen. It looked like we were driving through Pender or Sechelt roads though. Once we arrived at the carnival/water park, I noticed that the games were really expensive and that the prices to play the games were extremely specific ie. 3 throws for $15.94 (either when the penny hadn't been eliminated yet in Canada, or we were in the US of A).

No comments:

Post a Comment