Tuesday 28 January 2014

December 15-16, 2013

A couple of my friends, Ceara and Darian, planned a week camping trip before the start of school in September, and Ceara invited me. The plan was to fill 2 cars with people and supplies, and drive to the destination, spending one night at someone's house before leaving the next morning. Most of the people were from our high school, plus this kid from Kamloops I met at camp (Nathaniel aka Nat) and a girl from one of my French classes (331, don't know her name and don't remember her face in the dream. I think she was blonde and blue-eyed...). We played truth or dare the night before we left. In the morning, I got into Nat's car with the girl from my class and another guy.
And then something about a towel closet at my house.

Even in my notes I forgot what happened between getting in the car and the towel closet XD

No comments:

Post a Comment