Tuesday 15 October 2013

September 24-25, 2012

I was with Cimorelli, another male YouTuber, and camp people. Cimorelli was making a movie (just Christina, Lisa, and Amy though. (Dani was around the set but not in the movie). We were in a dance studio-like place, rehearsing. It was either Lisa or Christina but she was styling people, Facebook game Mall World style. [I'm not sure where this is coming from but] Camp people are having a balloon fight, and I get a water balloon and hit the facilities' manager, Ken, which is a big mistake. Someone else gets ex-program director, Leah, and she's not amused. Ken and Leah were having a meeting with a few other board members or something. I try and get away from the scene, but ex-cabin leader Dave grabs me so I get what I deserve: a bucket full of water dumped on my head by Ken.

No comments:

Post a Comment