Tuesday 15 October 2013

October 8-9, 2013

The only part I remember, and want to remember, is that a past crush of mine, Thomas, and I were finishing puzzles together, in the camp dining hall. He was really good at them. One puzzle was a thermal image of the world, with odd shaped pieces; the other puzzle was a field of red flowers, with the normal puzzle-shaped pieces. Thomas kept staring at me like I would disappear, while I was figuring out where to put the pieces.  I couldn't ever meet his look for longer than a second. Even though he tried to force a couple pieces into spaces, he was really good at completing them. I would walk over when he did that and took the piece from him, and then he'd look at me. We didn't really work on the same puzzle; it's like we couldn't be around each other because of the tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment