Wednesday 4 September 2013

August 17-18, 2013.

I was anxious, in the dream and IRL.

Couldn't make a flight to somewhere because the picture/photocopy (I don't remember which one) I had taken of my license didn't include my birth date (which is placed at the bottom of my driver's license, in this dream, and got cut off when I was making the copy). I also apparently lived in an apartment with a bunch of interesting characters, but this fact is out of nowhere in my dream notes and I don't talk about it anywhere else in my notes. So, stuff happened in the middle, but this is what I happened at the end and what I wrote down: my mom, my sister, and I drove to the airport, and my mom parked in a sketchy area where we didn't have to pay anything. We then walked over to the airport. Once there, we checked in to our flight and got our boarding passes.

I'm obviously missing a bunch of stuff in the middle, like did I get a new picture/photocopy of my license? Who were these people I was living with? Stuff happened when we were parking the car too, I'm sure, but I have no idea what happened. Yay for unfinished notes/spotty memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment