Sunday 7 April 2013

March 27-28, 2013

Sorry for not posting these days guys: I've had dreams but I've been too lazy to get my notes down to my laptop and type them out >< But I'm here now, so let's get this started.

I'm at Hope Bay. The camp director, Dustin died, but I don't know how. I might have been told during the dream but I can't remember. A few other staff, Dustin's kids, and I are coming back from the Nu-To-Yu, a second hand store on the island, and as we approach the kids' house, they run to their mom, Christy. She's visibly sad, really wanting to cry, but she's trying to hold it together, not wanting to upset the kids. We hang out at her house for a bit, when I decide to go into the dining hall/kitchen...and I stand there for a minute then walk out. (I have no idea what happened. I probably did want to do something, but I forgot what when I got there. Typical me.) I'm walking back to Christy's house, when someone stops me on the way, telling me that Ken, the facilities manager, died in a really bad car accident.

I don't remember what happened after, if the dream continued or my reaction to that news or my waking up...Yeah, I don't remember when I woke up. Strange.
Now that I think about it though, those two deaths would be a really hard blow for the camp, and I would probably be depressed for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment