Saturday 20 April 2013

April 19-20, 2013

It was like a video game. I can only remember the end, because it repeated itself so many times...The heroine of the game, I think, was Asian, tall, and skinny. (I watched "The Fast and The Furious" and "2 Fast 2 Furious" before I went to bed on the 19th, and many of my dream's people were the characters/actors from the movies. The heroine might have been Suki.) The goal of the game was to pass all the levels, follow how the coins were laid out to get to the next foothold, get through obstacles, and open up secret doors to get to paradise, a beachy-looking place. There was a bunch of us watching her in real life, in the game, but we also had a view like if we were playing her character in a video game. At one point, one of the spectators, wanted to get to paradise by himself. So he started doing the jumps and tricks to get to the door to get there. I don't know what happened to him. When she got to paradise, she received a pink and yellow butterfly, and it would flap its wings on her face. And that's when she/we won.

Other than that I can't remember anything else. The evil dude might have gotten to paradise, but when he got there he might've died. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment